- 3 minutes of non-edited video of you improvising alone (link on youtube or vimeo – include the password if you want to send us a private video)
- a short video (max. 1 min) simply talking to the camera telling us about yourself (link on youtube or vimeo – include the password if you want to send us a private video)
- a portrait picture (jpeg or tiff/max 1 Mb)
- CV or bio of maximum 300 words (pdf/max 1Mb)
- letter of motivation: briefly describe yourself and your interest in participating in SMASH - maximum 300 words (pdf/max 1Mb)
To apply please fill out the registration form
(deadline May 1, 2017).
The fee is 1600€ (incl. 19% VAT) when paid in one sum by June 01, 2017 or 1800€ (incl. 19% VAT) when paid in three installments within the following deadlines:
1st installment (600€) by June 1, 2017
- 2nd installment (600€) by Aug 1, 2017
- 3rd installment (600€) by Oct 1, 2017
Please note: SMASH is an independent, non-profit project without public funding (we do our best to offer the lowest price possible), and it relies on the commitment of all participants. Signing the contract is binding and the payment cannot be refunded in case of non-participation in the program.